PORTLAND - SE, OR
" Collect monies received (bank card, checks, and cash) from Sales and from multiple departments on a daily basis. Generate a cash drawer report (CDR) in the GERS computer system. Ensure that monies received balance with the computer system entries. Complete general ledger entry forms (BATMS) and batch monies for delivery to the bank.
" Assist customers by telephone in a friendly manner with billing or internal/external financing complaints/inquiries. Research and resolve customer complaints/inquiries and respond back to the customer in a timely manner.
" Print and Mail or Email daily invoices to customers
" Monitor general A/R mailbox and respond with timely resolution
" Distribution of office mail
" Running reports for credit review packages and compiling for submission to Manager for review and approval
" Periodic calls as to customers to inquire about payment as assigned by supervisor or manager
" Light data entry as requested by manager
" Other administrative tasks as needed
1) Requires excellent telephone etiquette.
2) Must be organized and detail-oriented.
3) Requires 10-key skills.
4) Requires basic computer skills and experience including Microsoft Word and Excel.
5) Ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
6) Fluency in English (written & verbal).
7) Ability to work positively in a team environment.
8) Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and remain calm under stressful situations.