ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK
PORTLAND - N, OR
A. Purpose of Position
To facilitate administrative functions in an office environment. To process invoices, 3 way matching, processing using an Oracle database system and filing for storage. To assist with other miscellaneous administrative responsibilities.
1. Invoices - Process vendor invoices for payables, perform three way match on all invoices, ensure correct General Ledger and vendor coding, and obtain appropriate approvals. Process invoices through Oracle and Produce Pro.
2. Research - Check into irregularities and issues with invoices and purchase orders, contact vendors to identify problems, follow through and give updates on ongoing issues.
3. Monthly Reports - Accrue un-entered invoices, run un-invoiced receipt report, assist finance and purchasing with any AP related questions.
4. Cash Sales - Prepare and document all cash sales, verify and log sales orders for cash sales, prepare deposit documents when required, run weekly reports to verify all documentation and submit to OM for review.
C. Minimum Requirements
1. Previous Bookkeeping experience.
2. All-Around knowledge of clerical and general office responsibilities.
3. Capability of multi-tasking and prioritizing.
4. Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
5. Record keeping and file keeping experience.
6. High school diploma or equivalent.
D. Preferred but not essential
1. Previous produce industry experience.