TUALATIN, OR 97062
POSITION DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Membership Sales Representative (MSR) position is responsible for selling memberships as trained and meeting cash and AR sales goals as they pertain to memberships.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
1. The MSR is responsible for creating leads, building relationships, providing club tours, converting leads into new members, and ensuring that those members are serviced after the sale.
2. Develops, organizes and implements marketing and sales promotions that creates, optimally maximizes and/or increases membership enrollments and processes directed by the Director of Sales & Marketing or General Manager and under the guidelines of the Membership Policies Manual. Meets monthly and yearly sales goals as determined by Director of Sales & Marketing or General Manager.
3. Serves as liaison between existing members and the Club.
4. Responds to questions, deals with complaints and keeps company's member list at capacity.
1. Assures the Club's enrollment process is followed when introducing new members to the Club.
2. Works as an integral part of the Revenue Team with a specific focus on membership sales & retention.
3. Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
4. Displays a positive, team-oriented, whatever-it-takes attitude and embodies the Principles & Core Values of SHC as well as possessing a passion and joy for work, interacting respectfully with others and putting safety first.
5. Displays excellent communication skills including presentation, persuasion, and negotiation skills required in working with coworkers and customers and including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure.
6. Organizes and maximizes the impact of Club's Membership events (i.E. New Member Cocktail Receptions, Holiday Open House, etc.).
7. Attends occasional community events for the purpose of promoting the membership efforts and club events.
8. Organizes information dissemination through program fact sheets for all members and Employee Partners
9. Respectfully takes direction from Manager.
Ability to perform essential job duties with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to safety or health of employee or others. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION / WORK EXPERIENCE
BA or BS Degree in Sales or Marketing preferred
Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a membership sales position. Private club experience preferred.