PORTLAND - N, OR
This position is responsible for achieving functions and procedures in the Accounts Receivable collection process.
" Complete Customer Billing Process
" Complete collection calls and emails routinely in accordance with aging report
" Issue outstanding account balance statement to customers
" Provide customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds/credits, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments
The AR Clerk work is regular and routine with recurring work situations. The position operates from established and well-known procedures.
This position has both inbound, as well as outbound phone contact, therefore excellent phone etiquette is essential. The position also has frequent contact with customers and manages a team of staff. The contents of the information communicated to both external and internal customers may contain confidential matters.
EDUCATION AND SPECIFIC JOB SKILLS
1. A high school diploma or equivalent
2. 1 years of relevant experience in a plus.
1. Must demonstrate ability to exercise judgment and to make decisions on own initiative.
2. Must possess excellent interpersonal skills to be able to communicate effectively. Must be able to communicate and understand the English language.
3. Must have average computer and keyboard skills. Must be proficient using Microsoft Excel and Word. Prefer familiarity with databases.
4. Attention to detail and high accuracy
1. Continuous sitting
2. Occasional walking
Use of Senses
1. Continuous hearing over the phone
2. Continuous talking over the phone
3. Continuous clarity of vision at close range to perform job duties.
1. Frequent interaction with others over the phone and in person.
2. Frequent use of independent judgment.
3. Frequent work deadlines to meet.
4. Work can be fast paced.
5. Work can be repetitive and routine.
6. Frequent attention to detail.