WILSONVILLE, OR 97070
Perform repetitive assembly of plastic parts and insert components. Conform to customer standards and complete work within acceptable time standards.
1. Read and follow procedures as written in the Production Folder, as well as follow any verbal instructions.
2. Assemble individual parts or components manually or with machinery. May include Sonic Welding, press fitting, gluing, drilling, milling, or other operations. Trim gates and flash to quality standards and maintains acceptable PPE standards.
3. Verify parts meet our standards for quality. Identify any rejects and reasons for rejection as needed.
4. Keep an accurate count of all parts, either manually or using scales. Fill out count summaries, work orders, and labels accurately and legibly. Verify lot numbers with work order and container.
5. Communicate effectively with other employees. Notify supervisor or lead of any problems.
6. Physically move products, boxes, pallets, etc. To appropriate areas, as assigned.
7. Proficient at 50% or more assembly jobs.
1. Keep area clean and neat for next shift.
2. Operate injection molding machine in the production department, as needed.
3. Other duties as assigned.
1. Must be able to read, understand, and verbally communicate work instructions.
2. Must be able to perform basic math functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division).
3. Must be able to manually operate secondary machinery.
4. Must be able lift, reach, and pull 10 lbs. Frequently and up to 50 lbs. Occasionally.
5. Must be able to stand for long (at least 10) hours.
6. Must possess basic reading, writing, math, and communication skills.
7. Must be able to obtain pallet jack and other required certifications, as needed.