BAKERY - DAY SHIFT
CLACKAMAS, OR 97015
Per established procedure and under supervision, performs packaging and light machine operation functions in multiple work locations in support of production goals. Per established procedures, apply toppings and package product in correct configuration per work order specifications. Per established procedure, maintain all packaging equipment. Specific tasks are clearly defined by work instructions for each operation in the job rotation.
It is essential for all employees to adhere to Company policies.
1. Involves the process of verifying the correct container for the product being packaged, along with other materials such as the correct crust, disk, and other toppings or packaging materials.
2. Place materials on fixture or in position for process or operation to be completed.
3. Set-up and breakdown of machine and fixtures for processing. Work is based on specific guidelines for each machine and part. Set-up may consist of installation, changes and adjustments to fixture. Set-up activities may require the use of hand tools.
4. Minor, simple adjustments to machines may need to be made during processing. Adjustment may require the use of hand tools.
5. Moves and/or stacks materials to work centers as applicable.
6. Check and correct any conditions which are not conducive to a safe, clean work place. Reports any safety problems immediately.
7. Visually and manually inspect product per inspection guidelines to ensure product meets quality standards.
8. Complete documentation accurately and legibly per established procedures.
9. Maintain clean and orderly work area.
10. Ability to be at the physical location of the job at the designated shift assigned.
11. Will be asked to train someone and/or participate in a task force to improve company procedures or operations.
12. Ability to effectively problem-solve.
13. Ability to work collaboratively and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers.
14. Must be able to successfully pass all job-related tests and certifications required for working in a GMP/SQF/USDA quality environment including but not limited to: inspections and GMP/SQF/USDA requirements to perform essential functions of the job. Must re-qualify every year on all job-related tests and certifications as job or qualifications require.