DRILL PRESS OPERATOR
SHERWOOD, OR 97140
1) Operates previously set up drilling machines, such as single- or multiple-spindle drill presses to drill, ream, countersink, spot face, or tap holes in metal or nonmetal workpieces according to specifications: Lifts workpiece manually or with hoist, and positions and secures it on machine table in drilling jig or holding fixture.
2) Moves machine controls to feed tools into workpiece, and engages automatic feed.
3) Observes machine operation, and verifies conformance of drilled workpiece to specifications, using fixed gauges, calipers, and micrometers.
4) Changes worn cutting tools, using wrenches.
5) Moves controls to adjust cutting speeds, feed rates, and depth of cut.
Steel Toe boots with metatarsel guards required. (They can purchase at company if needed.) Safety glasses/hearing protection provided.