HILLSBORO, OR 97123
The Commercial Drivers will drive up to 24 foot Box Truck to the location where the installs will take place. They will then assist in the preparation and basic furniture installation. The ideal person also communicates effectively with customers, gets along with staff, ensures all services are performed, and accurately records activities on the project paperwork.
This position may require overtime, after office hours and weekend shifts; a starter tool set is preferred, but you must buy your own in a months' time.
You must also be able to lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
** We offer on the job training**
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Exhibit high level of customer service
- Knowledge of and ability to use basic tools such as drills, screwdrivers, rubber hammers, etc.
- Move and package office furniture and supplies
- Install cubicles, work stations, and office furniture
- Push furniture and supplies on wheels
- Clean Background a MUST!
Will be installing furniture for large businesses. Once 90 days are completed will also take on driving to the locations.