WILSONVILLE, OR 97070
Handles incoming, outgoing and interoffice calls. Greets and directs visitors. Performs a wide variety of clerical duties such as typing, filing and operating office machines. Assists with administrative human resources functions.
1. Answer phones and greets visitors. Provide customer service to customers, vendors, job seekers, and employees, as needed.
2. Organizes, sorts, and routes incoming and outgoing mail. Maintains postage machine and employee mailboxes.
3. Collects timecards for temporary employees and reviews for accuracy. Reviews staffing service billing for accuracy. Distributes to appropriate staffing agencies.
4. Orders office supplies and maintains supply closet in organized manner. Assists with miscellaneous ordering (i.E. Company apparel, etc.).
5. Maintains databases, including, but not limited to: payroll and timekeeping; phone extension lists, staff lists, employee certification lists, birthday/anniversary calendars, key lists, and supervisor training.
6. Assist with screening and interviewing candidates, as assigned. Assists with reference checks, background checks, and other pre-employment paperwork.
7. Assists with creating and circulating training documents and other human resources documents, as assigned.
8. Updates bulletin boards, television communications, monthly recognition awards, and other communication outlets, as assigned.
9. Assists with quarterly Employee Newsletter.
10. Assists with the internal Safety Program. Including, but not limited to: serves as scribe for the Safety Committee; circulates and tracks monthly safety training; and monthly safety luncheon duties. Checks defibrillator monthly.
11. Assists with new hire process and onboarding; benefit open enrollment, employee changes, reconciliation, and billing; and termination paperwork processing. Performs human resources filing. Creates new and terminated employee files, as needed.
12. Provides assistance and light troubleshooting for the fax, copier, and printer as needed.
13. Assist a variety of departments with various computer data entry, filing, or clerical projects.
1. Cleans and organize office kitchen area. Prepares refreshments for customer visits.
2. Participates in company improvement efforts, as requested.
3. Performs various office projects, as assigned.
1. Must have a basic knowledge of computer applications (Windows, Word, and Excel). Must have good keyboarding and word processing skills.
2. Must be able to operate basic office equipment and databases.
3. Must be able to answer multi-line phone.
4. Must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
5. Must be able to maintain a high level confidentiality and professionalism
6. Must have good attention to detail.
7. Must have good organization skills and the ability to work independently without constant supervision.
8. Must have the ability to work under pressure and to manage multiple projects with frequent interruptions.
9. Must be dependable, punctual and reliable.
10. Must have basic reading, writing, math, and communication skills.
11. Previous Human Resources experience is preferred.
12. Bilingual Spanish skills, preferred.
***Position shift is typically Monday through Friday from 8:00am until 4:30pm, but changes to start and end time & periodic overtime may be required***
Job Type: Full-time
MS Work, Excel & PowerPoint: 2 years (Required)
Benefits Administration: 1 year (Preferred)
Recruiting & Interviewing: 1 year (Preferred)
Data Entry & Typing: 1 year (Required)