INSIDE SALES - MFG
FAIRVIEW, OR 97024
Essential Duties and Responsibilty:
* Interact with team members to recieve and repond to customers and sales people inquiries.
* Be the primary contact point for sales peopleto obtainorder, material and delivery status information.
* Organize and manage complex quote reviews,
* Research and source new equipment and components required for quoting.
* Identify and Capatalize on upsell opportunities when interacting with customers.
Manage Urgent orders calendar reports on a daily.
* Coordinates with customers / dealers to obtain adequate information/ estimates.
* Adheres to companies safety guidelines.
* Regular and predictable attendance.
Preffered training and experience:
Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effictively communicate with internal/ external customers.
MS OFFICE-WORD, EXCEL, AND OUTLOOK.
Must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attidude.
* Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion.
Physical Demands: Normal standing, walking, bending, and twisting as necessary to perfom job duties.
exposed to normal seasonal temperatures.
* Lifting up to 50lbs.
Highschool diploma or GED.
* associates degree (preferred) Or work related exp.