VANCOUVER, WA 98660
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Mechanical support. Component assembly and disassembly. - 60%
2. Equipment placement and system layout. - 15%
3. Pneumatic and electrical (without power) support. - 15%
4. Comprehend mechanical prints and wiring schematics. - 10%
5. Follows all Safety and Company policies and procedures including PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) -
a. Participates in applicable SOP and SWI training ongoing
6. Contributes to the continuous improvement effort - ongoing
7. Participates in applicable SOP and SWI training. - ongoing
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Knowledge, skills and/or abilities:
a. Hand Tools
b. Power Tools
a. Microsoft Office Suite (Work, Excel, PPt, Outlook)
a. Written and Oral Communication
b. Computer Skills
1. Microsoft Office Suite (Work, Excel, PPt, Outlook)
a. Ability to provide a respectful work environment for others
b. " " to work well with others in a team atmosphere.
a. Mechanical aptitude
b. Electrical " "
c. Pneumatic " "
d. Blueprint comprehension
Education and/or Experience:
" High School diploma or GED required
" 3 years of experience