WILSONVILLE, OR 97070
.50 shift diffrential for Swing
1.75 shift differential for Grave
Operate injection molding machine to produce quality molded parts.
1. Read and follow procedures as written in the Production Folder, as well as follow any verbal instructions.
2. Run machine at a consistent cycle.
3. Monitor machine, watch for malfunctions, and report any such malfunctions to supervisor or designee. Make sure machine does not close on molded product and/or inserts.
4. Verify parts meet our standards for quality. Identify any rejects and reasons for rejection as needed. Review samples at work station.
5. Trim gates and flash to customer quality standards.
6. Keep an accurate count of all parts, either manually or using scales.
7. Fill out count summaries, work orders, and labels accurately and legibly. Verify lot numbers with work order and container.
8. Communicate effectively with other employees. Notify oncoming operator of any problems and answer any questions.
9. Obtain necessary supplies for the oncoming operator.
10. Make suggestions to improve the operator procedures.
1. Keep area clean and neat for next shift.
2. Other duties as assigned.
SPECIFIC JOB SKILLS
1. Must be able to read, understand and verbally communicate work instructions.
2. Must be able to perform basic math functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division).
3. Must be able to manually cycle machine by opening and closing gate.
4. Must be able lift, reach, and pull 10 lbs. Frequently and 25 lbs. Occasionally.
5. Must be able to stand for long (at least 8) hours.
6. Must possess basic reading, writing, math, and communication skills.