QUALITY CONTROL SPECIALIST/AUD
FAIRVIEW, OR 97024
This person will be responsible for evaluating the overall quality of the completed units produced at the facility.
Position Expectation Statements:
The primary objectives of this position will be to assure that the unit is produced as written in the customer order, and to assure that the end product meets all quality standards as defined through fit, form and function.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Inspect the unit to assure that the final product matches the customer order.
2. Assure that the completed product meets Knapheide quality standard for form, fit and function of the completed units.
3. Assist in the formal development of Knapheide quality standards.
4. Work with the production team at Knapheide to assure that repairs are completed in a timely manner in order to maximize customer satisfaction.
5. Assist in communicating quality issues throughout the organization in order to prevent further occurrences.
6. Assist in the generation of countermeasures to resolve quality issues
7. Complete minor defects.
8. Immediate and efficient communication of all non-conformances to those who must complete any needed repairs.
9. Proper planning of units through the inspection area
10. Work safely in a production environment wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when required.
11. Regular and predictable attendance.
12. Ability to interact with others.
13. Positive attitude and willing to learn.
Preferred Experience and Training:
1. Previous work in an assembly environment
2. Strong mechanical background.
3. Previous experience in the truck equipment industry or similar industry
4. Personal computer skills / data collection skills
5. Attention to detail in every aspect of the job
6. Able to maintain a neat, clean and organized work area.