BEAVERTON, OR 97005
Hours: 5: 00am - 1: 30pm + OT as needed.
Work Boots Required
- Ensure warehouse is kept clean and safe for employees
- Load cardboard and plastic into proper bailing machines
- Ensure all trash bins are emptied into compactor.
- Ensure floors are clear of debris to prevent machine damage
- Sort good and bad pallets, load bad pallets into trailer for recycling
- Load recycling bails into recycling trailers
- Training provided for propane forklift and electric pallet jack.
o Able to meet deadlines.
o Excellent attendance record required.
o Able to work overtime as needed.
o Other duties as assigned.
o High school diploma or GED.
o Must have a valid driver's license.
o General knowledge of electrical products.
o Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers to aid in satisfying customer requirements.
o Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations in order to accurately complete job tasks.
o Ability to organize and prioritize job tasks and requirements.