TUALATIN, OR 97062
- Final clean and packaging for a wide variety of products
- Prepare all shipping paperwork using Exact Job Boss and UPS and FedEx websites
- Verify incoming shipments
- Arrange occasional LTL and same-day shipments
- Local pick up and delivery back-up
- Coordinate with other staff to meet shipping deadlines in a fast paced, quick turn environment
JOB QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- No experience required, but having the experience noted below is a plus
- 1+ years experience as a shipping clerk
- Experienced in preparing shipments via UPS and FedEx websites
- Sharp attention to detail and strong desire to "do it right"
- Experience with setting up LTL shipments is a plus
- Able to handle multiple competing deadlines, ability to multitask is a must
- Prior experience operating a forklift is a plus
- Valid driver's license required
- Self-Starter / Self-Motivated / Flexible / Detail Oriented
- Reliable and dependable
- Positive customer focused attitude
- Enjoys fast pace and rapidly changing environment
- Honest with good integrity
- Professional demeanor and respectful to people in all situations
- Flexible and willing to help others as needs and tasks change often
- Team player
- Works in a machine shop environment.
- May on a continuous basis walk, bend and lift up to 60 lbs.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
- Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed.