BEAVERTON, OR 97005
Shift is Friday- Tuesday (wednesdays and Thursdays off)
We are looking for 3 distribution center associates (pallet jack and forklift drivers) on swing shift(3:00pm to 1:00am or until the work finished). They need to have reliable transportation and to be willing to work weekends(mandatory) and some overtime. Experience is not required, if they have that is a plus. We need someone that shows up to work and follows instructions. Pay is $15.25.Hr plus a shift differential of $0.25.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Accurately picks, stocks, and stages pallets of finished products according to company policies.
2. Loads and unloads trucks with pallets of finished products.
3. Rotates, wraps, and prepares products according to company and customer guidelines.
4. Moves products and pallets using a forklift or pallet jack.
5. Inventories stored pallets.
6. Maintains a clean and organized work area.
7. Maintains and files paperwork received from common carriers.
8. Follows company safety guidelines and Good Manufacturing Practices.
9. Assists in the raw materials warehouse as needed.
10. Regular attendance and punctuality is required due to working with people, items and equipment that are at the facility.