HILLSBORO, OR 97123
Supervises and coordinates food production activities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Supervises and coordinates food production activities.
2. Plans and establishes work schedules and assignments to meet production goals.
3. Trains and evaluates production personnel.
4. Prepares and maintains production reports and personnel records.
5. Monitors production tracking and quality systems.
6. Reviews operations and works with administrative staff to resolve procedural problems.
7. Follows company safety guidelines and Good Manufacturing Practices.
8. Regular attendance and punctuality is required due to working with people, items and equipment that
are at the facility.
Qualified Candidates must be Bi-Lingual
Pay Scale ranges from $52, 000-$60, 000 DOE. Schedule is 1:30pm-11:30pm or later at times. A BIG PERK****This position has the potential to earn up to a 20% bonus of the base salary every December. It has averaged no less than 15% in the past 4 years.