WAREHOUSE PRODUCTION / DRIVER
PORTLAND - NE, OR
- Marking materials with identifying information using appropriate method.
- Opening boxes, crates and/or other containers.
- Assisting in counting of physical inventory.
- May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed.
- Preparing items for shipment.
- Organizing warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- Wearing the proper and required safety equipment.
- Performs and records quality checks as required.
- Operates a forklift to obtain and/or store production related materials.
- Maintains a clean work area, works in a safe manner, and performs other tasks as directed by production management.
- Employee will train new production employees on assembly of paint spray hose.
- Employee is required to coil hose assemblies.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings as related to assembly of paint spray hose.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
One or more years related experience and /or training in a warehouse environment. Forklift experience preferred but willing to train.
Skills & Abilities:
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Problem solving-the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Oral communication-the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Quality management-the individual looks for ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Planning/organizing-the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
Requires working in warehouse environment with possibility of periods with extreme temperatures. Must be able to stand for long periods of time at an assigned station, navigate stairs to pull parts and be able to lift up to 65 lbs. Will be required to operate forklift. Frequent standing, bending, lifting and pulling.