PORTLAND - SE, OR
Perform warehouse functions associated with providing product(s) to our customers, including use of forklifts, hand trucks, small tools and processing paperwork. Perform other assignments as required.
1) Accurately locate & pull product from warehouse without damage for customer will calls and deliveries. Average number of orders staged per day is 379.
2) Load and unload product to and from warehouse and vendor delivery trucks without damage.
3) Check in and stock product from customer returns and vendor delivery trucks ensuring product is placed in its pre-assigned location with 100% accuracy.
4) Relocate product in warehouse placing product in its pre-assigned location with 100% accuracy.
5) Perform basic assembly of product, e.G., icemakers, dryer vents, T.V. Stands, etc.
6) Perform housekeeping duties of warehouse, lunchrooms and bathrooms.
7) Interact with customers, vendors and employees in a friendly and professional manner.
8) Perform safe use of forklift and other warehouse equipment (e.G., scissor lift, sweepers, pallet jacks).
9) Lifting, pushing and pulling of heavy appliances (e.G. Refrigerators, washers, dryers, etc.).
10) Operate hand truck with product up to 500 lbs.
1) Ability to lift 150 lbs. From floor to waist and waist to shoulder (refer to attached "Physical Demands" for details).
2) Excellent customer service skills.
3) Fluency in English (written & verbal).
4) Complete knowledge of safe forklift operation including the ability to pass forklift certification training.
5) Ability to use basic tools.
6) Ability to work positively in a team environment.
7) Ability to work a 40-hour per week flexible schedule and overtime as needed.
1) Possess a current OSHA forklift certification.
2) Previous warehouse experience.