BOX TRUCK DRIVER
PORTLAND - N, OR US
- Delivery of dry, canned, and frozen food stuffs throughout varying local and out of town delivery routes. (Locations include Seattle, Eugene, Willamette Valley, Oregon Coast, Bend, Portland metro)
- Order picking, loading of trucks, as well as shipping/receiving warehouse duties. General basic knowledge of the use of hand trucks, pallet jack, as well as forklift are required.
- Out of town delivery routes require a minimum of a 12-hour delivery duration at times. Truck payloads average at a minimum of 8, 000 lbs. Floor loaded, and to be hand unloaded.
- Driving a 26' box truck
Job Type: Part-time, 3 days/wk
Pay: $20.00 - $22.00 per hour
Benefits: Health insurance, dental insurance, sick leave, vacation pay, paid holidays, sharing/pension plan.
- Previous box truck delvery driving experience
- Ability of lifting 50 lbs and pushing and pulling of 150 lbs. Of merchandise throughout the warehouse facility and truck loading ramps.