CLEAN LINE TECH 2
VANCOUVER, WA 98660 US
Pay - $18-23
The Clean Line Technician 2 will perform various tasks in Chemical and Clean Room environments designed to ensure manufactured parts meet customer required cleanliness specifications. They will be responsible for processing parts through the Rough Clean Line, Chem Line, visual inspection, Clean Room packaging, and Packaging. They will also be responsible for maintaining proper chemical tank composition and interacting with and processing hazardous chemical waste.
High school diploma or GED required.
1 - 3 years of related experience required, or equivalent combination of education and experience, preferably in a manufacturing/production environment.
Ability to read, write and comprehend verbal as well as written instructions in English.
Basic computer skills: excel, outlook, spreadsheet.
Skill in reading manufacturing prints.
Basic skills in analyzing a situation to determine best path forward.
Willingness to wear latex and nitrile gloves, masks, chemical PPE, and/or cleanroom apparel.
Successful completion of forklift certification within 90 days of hire.
Ability to stand, walk or sit for extended periods on production floor.
Ability to grab small parts or hand tools with hands.
Ability to lift and carry up to 35lbs.
Eligible to work in an ITAR environment.
Pass drug and background check.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Follow all safety standards and procedures to maintain a safe and organized working environment.
2. Follow all quality standards and procedures to ensure part quality meets customer and internal specifications.
3. Use various approved tools and chemicals to hand work parts to meet visual inspection criteria.
4. Load multiple parts of different dimensions and weight into baskets to be ran through the Chem Line.
5. Performing incoming and final visual inspection following documented procedures to ensure parts meet customer and internal standards.
6. Package and label parts in a clean room environment using sealer.
7. Work individually or as a team to meet deadlines and maintain efficient production output while following all safety and quality standards.
8. Creates or updates work instructions and other associated process documentation following documented procedures.
9. Performs basic maintenance of area equipment. Responsibilities may include PM's and basic repair.
10. Build chemical tanks following written procedures and perform analysis on chemical compositions and adjustment of chemical tanks to ensure they are within specification.
11. Use forklift, drum lift, and pallet jacks to transport hazardous waste. Perform basic waste treatment tasks to ensure waste is within specification.
12. Use various equipment to test part cleanliness and some dimensional measurements to ensure parts meet required specifications.
13. Perform basic assembly following procedure for various parts.
14. Communicates with Supervisor / Manager when obstacles or issues are present that prevent workflow and offers potential solutions.
15. Offers ideas for continual improvement and may help implement these ideas after approval.
16. Will train and/or inspect or check work of lower level technicians and operators.
Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.