BEND, OR 97701 US
1. Applicants must have a good Knowledge of home/cleaning maintenance.
2. An understanding of basic carpentry skills (such as deck construction and
repair, wall framing, sheetrock repairs, simple furniture repairs) and who to
contact to repair any damage.
3. An understanding of plumbing skills (such as replacing toilets and sinks and
replacing faucets, repairing drains, fixing leaks, and repairing or replacing
garbage disposals, etc.) and who to contact to repair any damage.
4. An understanding of electrical repair skills (such as lamp repairs, replacing
switches, outlets, and light fixtures, dryer and washer installation or
repairing or replacing dishwashers, etc.) and who to contact to repair any
5. An understanding of fire systems and fire alarm systems and who to contact
to fix or repair any damage.
6. An understanding of painting interior/ exterior and who to contact to repair
7. Managing other cleaners.
8. Growing our current client base.
9. Janitorial and landscaping skills.
10. Seasonal snow and ice removal as needed.
11. Supervising team members and subcontractors. Home inspection reports.
12. Building relationships with new and current accounts.
Please Note: The candidate will not be expected to perform labor outside the level of
expertise requiring trained professionals such as licensed electrician and plumber.
1. Ability to work with a team and the ownership group and remain motivated.
2. Willingness to work after hours, weekends, and holidays as needed.
3. Ability to work outside in a variety of weather conditions (rain, wind, heat,
4. Ability to stand up and move about the property for most of the shift.
5. Ability to bend, squat, crawl, kneel, push, pull, walk on uneven surfaces, and
can work on ladders.
6. Ability to handle objects and equipment to maintain property.
7. Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 50 lbs.
1. Have good communication skills.
2. Be self-motivated.
3. Detailed Oriented.
4. Sales and customer service skills.
5. Must have the ability to work well with guests and staff.
6. Perform work with little supervision.
7. Have at least 7 years of experience in maintenance/supervising.
8. Must be professional and dependable.
9. Work every Sunday, Monday, Thursday, Fridays unless approved by
10. Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include evenings and weekends
and other flex days as needed.
11. Ability to work holidays.
12. Ability to work under pressure.
13. Valid Driver s License or means of reliable transportation.
14. Have your own equipment and supplies